Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Library Support for Research Students and Staff

A Guide to library services for Research students and staff at the University of the Highlands and Islands

Who to contact


For faults and issues with eResources : please Log your own ticket at Unidesk, or use

For Researcher interlibrary loans or document supply : Use this online form: 

For requests for new eResources (journals, databases, etc.) Email our eResources Manager,

For print books or journals to be added to Library collection: Contact your local AP Library.

Centre for History researchers should contact the University Librarian,

To use other University Libraries: Use the SCONUL Access online form - instructions and link here